Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Rotunda Sports Column: MLB '09 Predictions


Let's talk baseball. Anyone? Anyone? America's favorite pastime is undoubtedly the most entertaining sport to make predictions, which is exactly what I'm going to do. Every season it's fun to read stats and analysis from baseball's finest like Peter Gammons, Tim Kurkjian, and Buster Olney, whose lives revolve solely around covering the sport they know and love (which personally sounds like the best job ever). But this year, I'm going solo. After the first few weeks of the season, I'm making my own calculations and forethoughts, not semi-personalized predictions that stem from those of professionals due to of a lack of confidence in fear of being entirely wrong.

To view my editorial in this weeks' issue of The Rotunda, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment